Tonya Edinger is not your average wedding planner in fact nothing she does is average. She is passionate about giving spectacular concierge planning services on your wedding day that leave you without a care in the world. Accepting only 10 weddings per year, she is a firecracker, magic maker, personal advocate that creates your wedding reality and you can see it in her genuine smile and twinkling eyes.
As a sought after expert in the planning industry Tonya has lately been assisting couples with her new service Confident Couples Workshop© where she speaks to creating a relaxed and fun engagement journey. Teaching you how to relax and still get it all done. Exclusively offered only 4 times per year.
Tonya has received top planner in Pittsburgh 5 years in a row from Expertise and also Three Best Rated as well as her peers and has spoken at Tuesdays Together Rising Tide Society. When she isn’t creating magic she is playing with the love of her life Sean, trying new drinks at Mixology Monday and throwing balls back-and-forth to fetch for her sweet Amora.
- Voted Best Planner in Pittsburgh by a 50 point evaluation system from Expertise and Three Best Rated 5 years in a row
- Featured numerous times as an expert in planning events and weddings in North Hills Monthly, Whirl, Pittsburgh Magazine, Pittsburgh Wedding Guide, The Knot, and WeddingWire
- Pittsburgh Division Leader of Association of Bridal Consultants
- Certified SPIN Planner (senior planners industry network)
- Outstanding Leadership Award from the International Women’s Leadership Association
- Certified Wedding & Event Planner
- CPR Certified
- Certified Woman Owned/Led Business
- Certified SBA Emerging Leader
- Certified with Sams and Duns
- Certified Dale Carnegie Graduate and 2-time assistant teacher
Using your personality, your vision, and Tonya’s creativity, tradition can be given a boost of flair. Tonya is just the professional to make your wedding ideas a reality, providing you first-class treatment from “yes” to “I do” and beyond.
Every wedding we create we believe in challenging the status quo. The way we do that is my proprietary process of planning, styling, and design. My team and I work hand in hand making magic with a complete team of trusted professionals.