Tonya Edinger is a certified concierge planner and designer who creates your story from your vision. For over 20 years, she and her team have provided personalized concierge wedding planning services to a busy world. Make one decision—hire Weddings of Pittsburgh—and all of your other decisions will be easy. With an expert you can trust by your side to guide you through the planning journey, you can enjoy your wedding stress-free, allowing you to be fully present for every spectacular moment!
- Voted Best Planner in Pittsburgh by a 50 point evaluation system from Expertise and Three Best Rated 5 years in a row
- Featured numerous times as an expert in planning events and weddings in North Hills Monthly, Whirl, Pittsburgh Magazine, Pittsburgh Wedding Guide, The Knot, and WeddingWire
- Pittsburgh Division Leader of Association of Bridal Consultants
- Outstanding Leadership Award from the International Women’s Leadership Association
- Certified Wedding & Event Planner
- CPR Certified
- Certified SBA Emerging Leader
- Certified with Sams and Duns
- Certified Dale Carnegie Graduate and 2-time assistant teacher
Using your personality, your vision, and Tonya’s creativity, tradition can be given a boost of flair. Tonya is just the professional to make your wedding ideas a reality, providing you first-class treatment from “yes” to “I do” and beyond.
Every wedding we create we believe in challenging the status quo. The way we do that is my proprietary process of planning, styling, and design. My team and I work hand in hand making magic with a complete team of trusted professionals.