Ultimate Entertaining by DJ Sean
Today on the blog I am featuring DJ Sean with Ultimate Entertaining. Sean has been a DJ for 17 years now and loves his work. It has been said that he Brings the FUN to an event and here is why…
Hello! I am DJ Sean who rocked the house at the last Bridal Show!! I wanted to share the Top 5 reasons to hire me, a professional, as your Wedding DJ.
- I can answer your questions about wedding lingo, uplighting, monogram lights and pricing, I will explain everything in terms you can understand.
- I am well prepared. I’ve had instances in the past where equipment has been damaged by guests. I now have back up equipment for just such an occasion. I also show up several hours early, get set up and ready to go, then do an acoustic sound check to make sure the music quality is crystal clear!
- I dress appropriately for your special day, tuxedo to barn wedding rustic, I reflect your style.
- I comply with the American Disc Jockey Association rules and regulations in that my music is purchased through a credited source and has been edited to accommodate a G rated audience.
- I will make sure to show your guests a great time. You will be able to share your special FUN first party memories for years to come. I really do spin excitement on the dance floor.
Just a quick recap for choosing the best DJ:
- Are all your wedding reception questions answered?
- Is your DJ is prepared and have clear sound equipment?
- Do they dress appropriately?
- Do they have radio edits/clean versions?
- What do their testimonials say about them?
Anyone can play music; I create a FUN atmosphere and that is what you want on your wedding day, right?
Sean and Tonya are an incredible team!!! My wedding went so well!!! The music was great and the dance floor was full all evening. You can’t go wrong with these two incredible people! Thank you so much for making my wedding day perfect! -Michelle (WeddingWire)
DJ Sean was an amazing addition to our wedding vendors. He has a great feel for the crowd and can navigate the music to fit any generation. We had a bigger wedding about 219 people. There was no age average; we had children, young adults, and elderly. He had everyone up on their feet, dancing and grooving along. All of my guests complimented how awesome my DJ was. I highly recommend him for any event! Ultimate Entertaining also partners with Weddings of Pittsburgh (wedding planning.) They make a great team. They are a perfect and professional combination. – Sarah (WeddingWire)
Check out DJ Sean with Ultimate Entertaining website or on Facebook
Book the excitement for your dance floor today; you ONLY get one choice, so make it count.
Call today! 724-789-9121
You do want to have the most FUN first party as a couple, don’t you?
Have an eventful day!
Your favorite wedding and event planner,