If you’re planning your wedding, then finding the perfect bouquet toss song is crucial. After all, it’s one of the most exciting parts of the whole ceremony. It’s also a fun tradition that has been around for centuries. In fact, research shows that there are even songs from as far back as 1630 about bouquet tossing. However, if you’ve never been part of this celebration before, it can be hard to know what songs are best for the bouquet toss.
Luckily for you, the Weddings of Pittsburgh team did some research and compiled 100 songs that are popular for weddings in 2021.
Why Has Bouquet Tossing Endured Through the Years?
Bouquet tossing at weddings used to be a way for the unmarried women attending the wedding to grab a piece of good luck. Bouquet Toss Songs have always been sung at weddings and were changed as music evolved through the years.+
Do You Play a Song During The Bouquet Toss?
Bouquet Toss Songs will help you find songs not only for Bouquet Tossing but also to play throughout your wedding day. Bouquet songs are the customary musical accompaniment for the Bouquet Toss and Bouquet Catch events. So whether it’s a professional or recessional song, Bouquet songs can be found in every style for every wedding.
What Is The Best Song For a Wedding Entrance?
There are songs that would be appropriate for Bouquet Tossing, Bouquet Catch, or entrance. You can use this article to help you pick the songs for your event. These songs will vary depending on which tradition you use and if your wedding ceremony features a religious tradition. Bouquet songs are also known as Bouquet tunes.
Our list of Bouquet tunes has been categorized based on the following genres:
Top 100 Best Bouquet Toss Songs of 2021
Top Bouquet Toss Songs for Weddings
Some bouquet toss songs for weddings will be fun and old school, while others will be quirky and modern. Bouquet Toss songs for weddings should not only help the Bouquet Catch event move along but also start off your wedding day with a bang! So whether you are looking for Bouquet Tossing songs or Bouquet songs, we have selected some of the best songs to play for this event.
- How Deep Is Your Love- The Bee Gees
- I Just Want To Be Your Everything- Andy Gibb
- Can’t Take My Eyes Off Of You- Frankie Valli
- Sweet Caroline- Neil Diamond
- To Sir With Love- Lulu
- You Make Me Feel Like Dancing- Leo Sayer
- Sunny Afternoon- The Kinks
- Can’t Take My Eyes Off Of You- Lauryn Hill
- Just The Way You Are- Bruno Mars
- I’ll Be There- Jackson 5
- Ain’t No Sunshine- Bill Withers
- My Girl- The Temptations
- Let’s Stay Together- Al Green
- How Sweet It Is- Marvin Gaye
- The Way You Look Tonight- Frank Sinatra
- I Only Have Eyes For You- Art Garfunkel
- Ain’t No Mountain High Enough- Marvin Gaye
- You Are The Sunshine Of My Life- Stevie Wonder
- Back At One- Brian McKnight
- You Are So Beautiful- Joe Cocker
- Love Will Keep Us Together- Captain and Tennille
- Unforgettable- Nat King Cole, Duet With Natalie Cole
- You Are So Beautiful- Billy Preston and Syreeta Wright,
- It Had To Be You- Harry Connick Jr.
- Can’t Take My Eyes Off Of You- Michael Buble
Country Bouquet Toss Songs
Country Bouquet tosses songs that range from oldies to modern country music. Some of today’s biggest country artists have been featured on these songs and we’re sure you’ll love them too.
- Somethin Bad by Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood
- Man! I Feel Like a Woman by Shania Twain
- Redneck Woman by Gretchen Wilson
- Findin’ A Good Man by Danielle Peck
- Love Story by Taylor Swift
- Cowboy Casanova by Carrie Underwood
- Last Name by Carrie Underwood
- Some Hearts by Carrie Underwood
- She’s Country by Jason Aldean
- Do Ya Think I’m Sexy? -Natalie Maine
- One Way Ticket-Kenny Chesney
- We Danced Anyway-Brad Paisley
- The Way You Love Me-Faith Hill
- Your Everything-Keith Urban
- Black Hills Gold-Little Big Town
- God Gave Me You-Blake Shelton
- Love Story – Taylor Swift
- Middle of Nowhere – Dixie Chicks
- Blown Away-Carrie Underwood
- A Thousand Years-Christina Perri
Latin Bouquet Toss Songs
One of the most common Bouquet Toss Songs is Latin music. Generally played during traditional weddings, the Latin Bouquet Songs are mixed in with non-Latin traditions to make your wedding unique and your guests say “wow.” The way to have a great Bouquet Toss is by having the perfect song.
- Aqui Estoy Yo-Shakira
- Bailamos-Enrique Iglesias
- No Me Digas Que No-Wisin y Yandel
- Mala Suerte (Bad Luck)-Ricky Martin
- Straight From The Heart-Chayanne
- Un Hombre Busca Una Mujer-Santana featuring Manà
- Te Voy A Esperar-Juanes, Enrique Iglesias.
- Vivir Mi Vida-Marc Anthony
- You Sang To Me-Marc Anthony
- La Copa De La Vida-Ricky Martin, Christina Aguilera
- Nadie Como Ella-Los Betos, Marc Anthony
- Amor Prohibido-Selena
- I Will Survive – Gloria Gaynor.
- This is Your Song-Shawn Colvin
- Hot Stuff- Donna Summer
- I’m Every Woman-Chaka Khan
- I Wanna Dance With Somebody – Whitney Houston.
- La Isla Bonita-Madonna, Carlos Santana
- If You Don’t Know Me By Now-Harold Melvin and the Blue Notes
- Don’t Leave Me This Way-Thelma Houston
- Last Dance – Donna Summer.
- This One’s for The Girls-Martina McBride
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun-Cyndi Lauper
- Single Ladies (Put a Ring On It)-Beyonce, Soul Brothers Six.
- Get Down Tonight – KC & The Sunshine Band.
- Groove Is In The Heart – Deee Lite
- Dancing Queen – Abba or Coco Lee
Pop Bouquet Toss Songs
Pop Bouquet toss songs are popular choices for a wedding Bouquet Toss. In recent years, there have been several pop artists who have released new songs that can be played during your Bouquet Toss.
- The Clapping Song-Young Holt Unlimited
- Stayin’ Alive-Bee Gees
- I Love The Nightlife-Alicia Bridges
- Last Dance – Donna Summer.
- It Had To Be You-Harry Connick Jr., Rod Stewart.
- How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You)-James Taylor
- Human Nature-Michael Jackson, Christina Aguilera
- Endless Love (duet with Mariah Carey)-Lionel Richie and Mariah Carey
- I Want You Back – Jackson 5
- Ain’t No Mountain High Enough-Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell
- Marry You-Bruno Mars
- Unforgettable-Nat King Cole, Duet with Natalie Cole.
- You’re The First, My Last, My Everything- Barry White.
- Can’t Take My Eyes Off Of You – Michael Buble
- Love Will Keep Us Together – Captain and Tennille.
Rock Bouquet Toss Songs
Rock songs are great choices for Bouquet Toss songs. The songs listed below can be either slow or fast and were released during the rock era of the 60s, 70s, and 80s.
- Another Day In Paradise-Phil Collins
- One Moment in Time-Whitney Houston
- If You Don’t Know Me By Now-Harold Melvin and the Blue Notes.
- Bennie And The Jets-Elton John
- All I Ask Of You (duet with Sarah Brightman) – Phantom Of The Opera Soundtrack
- You’re So Vain – Carly Simon, Rod Stewart.
- We’ve Got Tonight – Bob Seger
- Just The Way You Are – Billy Joel
- Can’t Get Enough Of Your Love Babe – Barry White, Rod Stewart.
- I Will Always Love You-Whitney Houston
- All My Life-KC and the Sunshine Band
- Come To Me – Dione Warwick, Frank Sinatra.
Is The Bouquet Toss Song Worth It?
Beautiful bride with bridesmaids dressed in pink dresses are holding pale pink bouquets made of roses outdoors
Traditional wedding bouquet toss songs are great ways to honor the bride. Held during her last walk as a single woman, the bride’s family and friends throw fragrant flowers at her before she enters into life with her new husband. Providing the perfect moment where everyone applauds for your soon-to-be Mrs. These songs are much more popular in Hispanic weddings than other types of occasions.
Some modern couples may not include Bouquet Tosses because it is up to them if they want to keep tradition or move away from it, but there are still places that offer this service if you’re interested or want Bouquet Toss Songs for your guests’ entertainment. There are also many Latin bands that play exclusively during traditional Latino weddings.
In the end, everyone is different with different tastes, so it is up to you which songs you decide on for your Bouquet Toss. You can be creative and use new song ideas or stick with the tried-and-true classics that have been popular for years. It’s completely up to you. If you are looking for an entertaining way to wrap up your wedding day, then the bouquet toss tradition is a must. Feel free to bookmark these 100 Bouquet Toss Songs for you to listen to now or save on Spotify for later.
If you need help with other aspects of planning your wedding or party, don’t hesitate to contact us at Weddings of Pittsburgh or call us at 724-968-7135. We are here to handle every aspect of your wedding day and make sure every detail is planned perfectly.